11.01.2008

I am tired of throwing up.

We had Halloween at my house last night with my niece. it involved pizza.

my house is a mess because I haven't been feeling right for three days now. all of which I was off from work. coincidental. I'm sure when I'm dealing with a trashed photo lab tomorrow I'll be feeling physically great. and emotionally broken.

Travis has been a lot better, mostly because my libido picked back up to a trickle. he's been doting and helpful. he wants me to see the doctor for feeling so ill. I keep telling him no; I'm not paying twenty bucks so someone can palpate my pregnant belly and be unable to tell me anything, let alone give me anything, because of said condition. the last time I went to any sort of medical authority for my stomach, I was told a) I might have stomach cancer, b) I had irritable bowel syndrome, and/or c) it was just 'female pains'. it took well over a month and a four hour drive for a specialist to listen to me when I said that it was my stomach, not my belly.

I had an ulcer.

We finally gave in and bought a camera, a Canon PowerShot SD790 IS. The timing for the shutter is great, and the quality is badass without going to commercial class camera. I chose this after two years of fixing Sony and Nikon cameras for customers who couldn't handle the programming or the lag time. My problem is my weight gain has not merely gone to my belly, and thus I feel self-conscious like in high school. In July I was down to 140 pounds. Now I'm at 170. and I am ashamed. needlessly, of course, but it's still there.

it's lonely down here with all these Republicans.

No comments: